- Pearl facial is extremely useful on sun-damaged and sun-tanned skin.
- Due to active enzymes present in the pearl powder, it can help to prevent the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on the face early.
- Pear facial is excellent to be used by people who suffer from dark circles and dry skin around the eye. It proves to be extremely beneficial in treating crow’s feet.
- Using pearl facial can help to promote healthy and glowing skin. It helps to give you baby-soft skin in a few days’ time.
- It helps to cleanse the oil that is accumulated inside the pores and also prevents the clogging of pores. Therefore by clearing the pores, pearl facial helps to give you a youthful and glowing skin.
As metaphors for good skin go, pearls rank right up there with milk and babies’ bottoms. Who wouldn’t want their face to resemble the rare, lustrous beads of the sea? Yet as it turns out, pearls’ complexion connection is more than symbolic. Traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine have long advocated ingesting the marine treasures in pulverized form—not only for better looks (a remedy favored by empress Wu Zetian in the 7th century) but as a tonic for everything from tuberculosis to eye disease to sexual dysfunction.
Pearl facial has created a lot of buzz around the country due to the use of real pearls in it. Pearl facials aren’t as common as fruit facial or gold facial.